Though each job varies, here's a look into our step by step process.
1. Phone consultation
- this is free
- you’ll express your needs and wants and we will suggest a team member for your project
- you can also start the conversation by texting us pictures of your clutter.
- if we agree we’re a good fit for each other we will schedule a first home session
2. First session
- your organizer will spend 1/2hr-1hr doing a walk through with you
- together you can prioritize and your organizer will suggest how to move forward
- this depends on your project but sorting, purging, assigning a home for everything and donating are part of organizing
- you can be as hands on during this process as you want; or you can leave it in the hands of your organizer
- your organizer will have questions for you and possibly some homework; depending on the project
4. Purchasing & Installation
- according to your preference your organizer can try to use containers, bins and baskets you already have or create a suggested shopping list for you on our iPad which you then edit and decide on together what you want to purchase
- your organizer will begin to label and assemble any new materials for your space
- your organizer will give you a tour of your new, freshly organized space!
As much as we love cleanliness please understand cleaning is not part of our service. However, we can recommend a cleaning service for you and include it in one of your sessions. Just let us know.